DPSI 2001 RV Version 2014
Product description and features
- Battery Switch (Dual Power Supply) for 5/6 cell NiCad/NiMH, as well as LiIon/LiPo/LiFePO4 batteries
- New: Regulated output voltage for receiver and servos selectable 6.0V, 6.6V or 7.2V.
- 42 capacitors for efficient protection against over voltage peaks through the so called "dynamo effect" of high performance servos
- An additional output (MPX connectors) providing the unregulated battery voltage for consumers with e. g. 7.4 volts (servos, pumps)
- Current distribution of 10 receiver channels to 26 servos
- Dual electronically on/off switch without any influence of the micro controller (CSHC) and therefore extreme reliable
- HF interference suppression
- Servo pulse amplification for signals from approx. 1.6V
- Intelligent voltage monitoring including optically and acoustically error indication
- Suitable to all battery types due to low drop out technology
- The used battery type can easily be programmed (and therefore the correct low voltage detection)
1 DPSI 2001 RV Version 2014, 1 switch actuator according to variant selection*, MPX high current connectors, 10 patch cables, mounting parts and operation instructions.
*Notice concerning variant with Remote switch actuator: The DPSI Remote switch actuator (Duplex) can only be used with Jeti Duplex systems. Usage with other manufacturer's systems is not possible.
Delivery includes only the EMCOTEC RCSW adapter for connecting the Jeti Duplex RCSW RC switch to the DPSI dual power supply. The Jeti Duplex RCSW RC switch which is necessary to switch the DPSI dual power supply on and off must be purchased separately.
Notice: The switching off process of DPSI works with a hall effect sensor. Hall effect sensors can be influenced by magnet fields. It is possible that the DPSI switches off when exposed to a very strong magent field (i.g. electric drive). Current-carrying cables generate a magnet field. So please run all cables which are carrying a high current (>100A) with a distance of at least 3cm (1.18in) from the DPSI.
|Power sources||5, 6, 7-zellige NiCd / NiMH Zellen, Lithium-Ion-Akkus, Lithium-Polymer-Akkus|
|Operating voltage range||5,0V ... 10V|
|Nominal input voltage||6,0V ... 8,4V|
|Output voltage||5,9V / 6,6V / 7,2V|
|Quiescent current (switched off)||Ca. 1µA pro Akku|
|Quiescent current (switched on)||Ca. 90mA gesamt|
|Max. permanent current @ 5.9V||8A (15 Minuten bei LiPo-Akkus)|
|Max. peak current @ 5.9V||60A|
|Maximale Verlustleistung (Dauer)||15W|
|Umgebungsbedingungen||-10°C ... +50°C|
|Zulässiger Temperaturbereich||-25°C .... +70°C|
|Dimensions||120mm x 75mm x 14,8 (18,5mm)|
|Drop-Out-Verluste @ 4A||0,3V|
|LCL-Filterung (EMI)||für jeden einzelnen Servoausgang|
|Störsignalunterdrückung bei 35MHz||-20dB @ 35MHz, -34dB @ 100MHz|
|Schraubdurchmesser für die Befestigung||4 x 4,2mm|
|Lochabstand für die Befestigung||109,0mm x 64,0mm|