DPSI magnetic switch actuator (housing)
Product description and features
- Switch actuator for the DPSI RV Family / DPSI TWIN / DPSI LR
- Generates the on/off signal for the electronical switches in the corresponding system.
- Turning on/off is done by an external magnet
- Two customary battery monitor units can be connected on the rear side of the switch transmitter
- Mounting within the fuselage possible
- ATTENTION: in combination with the DPSI RV (series before June 2009) the DPSI unit has to be modified at EMCOTEC (for free). Other DPSI units (Mini, Magic, 2001 RV) are not affected!
- This magnetic switch cannot be used in combination with a DPSI TWIN unit!
1 DPSI magnetic switch actuator (housing) and 1 switching magnet.
The switching off process of DPSI works with a hall effect sensor. Hall effect sensors can be influenced by magnet fields. It is possible that the DPSI switches off when exposed to a very strong magent field (i.g. electric drive). Current-carrying cables generate a magnet field. So please run all cables which are carrying a high current (>100A) with a distance of at least 3cm (1.18in) from the DPSI.