Dudek S-Lite 1.5 white RC-Paraglider
Product description and features
This paraglider is an original replica of the Dudek V-King. The wing is manufactured in a new technology with the help of a precision laser cutting plotter. The entire production takes Dudek Paragliders under strict control of the designer, which ensures the highest quality workmanship. It is Made in Europe.
The Dudek S-Lite produced a number of new, state-of-the-art technologies:
- The Flexi edge. The wing is made in Dudek Flexi Edge technology. The leading edge is closed for airflow, and its precise shape is additionally sewn by the reinforcements of the laminated fabric maintained synthetic cores, which significantly improves the launch quality and prevents deformation during high-speed flight.
- V-ribs. This solution makes it possible to obtain a stable structure of the screen and at the same time to reduce the number of line suspensions and the air resistance, resulting in a significant performance increase in gliding flight.
Furthermore, the completely redesigned carrying riser offers different suspension points to pre-set the angle of attack of the entire screen. So it can be perfectly adapted to different flight conditions.
As a further innovation, the continuous accelerator can also be controlled via the rear C-riser with a separate servo, so the screen can be accelerated and decelerated!
This Single Skin glider is an absolute thermal and gliding weapon, super easy to take off and fly, The SLite needs extremely little energy when flying and is easy to handle by everyone without much previous knowledge. The S-Lite is the ideal companion for pilots who, regardless of whether they fly with engine set, trike or without propulsion, are looking for the maximum climbing and sliding line. A grand piano that leaves nothing to be desired in its class.
Complete RC-Paraglider incl. lines and riser and glider bag.
- Para-RC Backpackset "S EVO"
- Para-RC Backpackset "M EVO"
- We recommend also the Para-RC Accelerator-Set.
|Glider type||Single Skin|
|Aspect ratio spread||5,0|
|Aspect ratio projected||3,85|
|Total line length||65m|
|Recommended take-off weight||2200 bis 3000g|