Junsi iCharger X6 Charger 800W up to 6S LiPo
Product description and features
The renowned manufacturer Junsi has launched a pocket-sized charger with the new iCharger X6.
The X6 loader combines the benefits of the well-known Junsi iCharger 406DUO with the portability of a small pocket loader. Despite the small dimensions of 83x65x37 mm no compromises were made in terms of performance and usability.
The technical data is impressive, 800W charging power (from 23.5V), 1 to 6S LiPo cells and up to 30Ampere charging current are also sufficient for large batteries with high capacity. Of course, all other battery types such as LiHV, LiIo, NiZn, PB, NiCd or NiMh batteries can be charged.
The discharge capacity is 30Watt, but can be increased up to 900W by means of an external load (discharge resistor). Of course, the iCharger X6 also masters regenerative charging. For example, the battery capacity is fed back into the supply battery by a full flight battery.
A USB port and Micro SD slot can be used to log the data, but also for future updates.
The menu navigation is almost identical to the well-known Junsi iCharger 308DUO, 406 DUO or 4010DUO.
A 2.4-inch IPS LCD display ensures good readability even in low light.
- Weight (g): 168
- Precision Balancer (depending on setting): 1mV
- Max. Number of NiCd / NiMH batteries: 20
- Max. Voltage lead acid batteries: 24V
- Balancer equalizing current: 2A
- Max. Discharge power: 30W
- Max. Charging current: 30A
- Charging current adjustable per output: 30A
- Discharge power when discharging at an output: 30W
- Integrated balancer for up to: 6S
- Input voltage: 7-32V
- Charging power Max. Watt: 800W
- Max. Power: 800W
- Discharge current Adjustable with backfeed: 800W
- Length (mm): 83
- Width (mm): 65
- Height (mm): 35
- External high-current discharge Asynchronous: 900W
- Input current limit:> 35A
- Micro SD Card Slot: Yes
- Fans: Yes
- Reflective support: Yes
- Balancer integrated: Yes
- Power supply integrated: No