Light module Hera 5mm (0.2in)
Product description and features
Round shaped light module white, green or red colored. Can be used e. g. as position light or ACL lighting in smaller R/C models. Due to the small size e. g. suitable in combination with customized deep-drawn parts or as cockpit and interior lighting.
- Variant White: For application e. g. as position light/tail light or as anti collision light/ACL (strobe) inside the wing tips.
- Variant Green: For application e. g. as position light inside starbord (right side) wing tip.
- Variant Red: For application e. g. as position light inside port side (left side) wing tip or as anti collision light/ACL (beacon) on the tail unit or fuselage.
- Variant Amber: For application e. g. as cockpit or interior lighting.
The light module can be connected directly to a SLC output (Smart Light Channel) of the light controller Light Driver 5.0 (see Accessories). No soldering and no pre-resistors necessary.
Intelligent light control
- Plug & Play type recognition: The light module will be recognized by the light controller Light Driver 5.0 automatically. The light controller regulates luminosity thus heat generation according to the thermal properties of the light module's housing.
- MLT technology (Maximum Light Tracking): Optionally the light module can be operated with highest liminous power. An integrated heat sensor enables the light controller Light Driver 5.0 to regulate the liminosity in case of strong heat generation automatically.
Compatibility with Optotronix light control units
The light module can also be used in combination with the Optotronix light control units. Therefor a separately available resistor plug must be plugged between the light control unit and the light module. Find the suitable resistor plug in the table inside the Hacker Motor Wiki.