MASTERSPIN 165 PRO OPTO
Product description and features
The MASTERSPIN Pro controller series is the successor to the SPIN controller series. The new line with the PRO attribute offers more setting options than its predecessors, such as automatic motor timing and direct input of the cut-off / cut-off voltage. The start-up behavior can also be set for different motor types and there are options to set a helicopter mode.
The MASTERSPIN Pro series can be programmed and adjusted with the JETIBOX. If you combine the MASTERSPIN PRO series with the JETIBOX, it allows an almost unlimited range of programming options to optimize the drive for each model.
In addition, basic telemetry functions can be transmitted to the transmitter via the Jeti Duplex System (engine speed, drive battery voltage, controller temperature, fault diagnosis).
- Operating voltage / number of cells: 14-36NC / 4-12 LiPo / 12-50V
- Dimensions: 95 x 55 x 26 mm (without cable)
- Weight: 180g
- Internal resistance (mOhm): 2 x 1.0
- Switching BEC: No, optocoupler
- Helicopter mode can be activated: YES
- Current duration (2.2Ah batt.): 165 *
- Programmable: Yes (Jeti Box (also JETI Box in the duplex transmitter) + mode programming via throttle stick)
Scope of delivery
1x MASTERSPIN 165 PRO OPTO, 1x instructions